Tuesday, July 31, 2012

SCORE!!!!!!!!

We have arrived in Prague. A few hours ago actually and we have already scored!
Met the artist of the jewelry. Can u believe we found it? And still on the Charles Bridge. Going to meet him and his son in the morning. His son speaks better English.
I AM SO EXCITED! I could barely concentrate on the task at hand when talking to him! I was about to jump out of my skin with the excitement I was trying to contain within.
So as we were talking to him he says 'in his broken English' "ah yes, I got ur email"! And I'm thinking 'are you shitting me?' you couldn't have responded? But he says he doesn't speak good English do didn't want to respond. Oh okay! Lol! I guess I'll let that slide!!!! Lol it's just that... We just traveled across the world to talk to you!!! Could've saved a couple of dollars! Lol But we would've missed the adventure if he had responded!
We just now walked off the bridge and I told piddle, I've got to post this!!!!! I've got to tell someone!!! So I'm telling you!!!
Can't wait for u ladies to see this jewelry! Wish I could bring all of it home with me.

So now we are sitting in a square listening to music and every era is represented in their architecture. The renaissance, golden age, Baroque, blah blah blah.... So there's our culture for the day. Will get a picture from the Charles Bridge tomorrow and posts more pics!!!!
Glad we made the trip!!!!!
Sorry I wrote a book but I'm excited!

No comments: