Sunday, December 6, 2009

Toodling around Paris







Lots of nice fountains...


Got to see St. Nick again....



This is an amazing city..you know I was a little worried that I would be disappointed.....there are such mixed reviews out there about Paris.....so I was trying not to expect too much....
I was truly in awe.. of the beauty..and I tend to agree with the "It's such a romantic place"..mindset......I have never seen so many palaces...I mean really....it is unbelievable how many palaces are in this city....and we didn't even make it to Versailles...for that monstrosity of splendor.....
And oh.....I love the French Language...wish I would have studied that in school...I love how it sounds.... "Bonjour Monsieur" is my favorite....I have been walking around for days saying it over and over....It is wearing a little thin on Piddle I think....it'll wear off... LOL!..

No comments: