Monday, August 13, 2012

HONK! HONK! BEEP! BEEP! LOOK OUT.....

Well...not too much excitement today......except....I drove for the first time in England....yes, it does appear that I am sitting on the correct side of the vehicle (it's an american car)....however, I did drive on the wrong side of the road....."To the left....to the left....."....that's been our motto since we arrived.....when Lynn and Chris were here..it took all four of us to drive....one person driving...one navigating...one constantly saying " to the left to the left"....since it is very difficult to go against your instinct of driving on the "wrong" side of the road...especially when you see an oncoming vehicle that you think is in "your" lane and you think you are going to have a head-on collision....then remember...oh yeah, I'm in the other lane...
Anyway......yes, I drove around our little town today....Bob was all...."Oh, shit...are you sure? Are you sure?...."....and I'm like..."please....what makes you think you can do it and I can't?".....lol....(you can hear my attitude from there can't you?) LOL well, so far so good....managed to stay "to the left...to the left"....and made it back home without incident.......tomorrow may be a different story....but today was a huge success!!!!!

No comments: